1. Husband-- Rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief, doctor, lawyer, Indian Chief.
2. Home--Big house, little house, pigsty, barn
3,What type of wedding dress will you wear--silk, satin, velvet, cotton, wool.
4. Grabbing hold of buttons on your clothing when a hearse or death carriage passes, will allow to you to cling to the living, rather than death.
5. It is unlucky to button your garment from the bottom up~start at the top!
6. If you miss a few buttons when you're buttoning up your shirt, it means a surprise is coming.
7. Buttons must be removed from the clothes of the dead and the clothing sewn (use no knots) or pinned to keep the spirit from coming back.