Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Weekend!


Heading out for awhile.. Enjoy your day, head over to the blog at www.ohsoshabbybydebbie.com Mr Shabby is setting up the Purchase our Photography page, and the online shop coming soon "So Shabby Living" home/garden items for the home, at rock bottom prices. The blog has recipes, some great reads, featured blogs, sponsors, advertisers, so check it out.. And please follow us there too, if you have not.. Follow is to the left next to the g+ click on follow, add your email address and you get email updates on all new feature post.. So you will not miss a thing.. See you on the blog ~Debbie~
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. I Corinthians 1:18 (KJV)

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend to you! This is a weekend off for me, and I plan on being plenty lazy. Tongue in cheek...I just realized you have several e books at Amazon. I read Christmas in Coyote County and loved it. Didn't realize I was missing out on others. Going to purchase them now. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet post. Love the photo you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this verse! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post and was really blessed right now with 1st. Cor.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete

<$CommentPager$>