I haven't done an old wives tale post in a while, so I thought I would share these with you:
1. A bed changed on Friday will bring bad dreams.
2. Throw back the first fish you catch, and you will be lucky the entire day of fishing!
3. Stabbing your knitting needles through a ball of yarn will bring bad luck to whoever wears the garment you knit with the yarn.
4. If you dream about a lizard, it means you have a secret enemy.
5. Dropping an umbrella on the floor means there will be a murder in the house.
I've never heard any of these. Do you know these or any similar old wives tales?
Easy Decorative DIY Glass Bead Magnets
1 day ago