Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'd like to leave this hot summer weather behind and traipse with Alice through Wonderland for a nice break! Every time I see this lovely garden ornament, a little bit of me wishes that it was mine, so I always take time to 'visit' Alice when I am at Silver Dollar City. We haven't had a chance to make it up there this season, but I'm hoping we might squeeze in a visit this fall.

We have a chance of rain today! When our wet summer left us behind, she left us high and dry~everything is quite 'crispy' right now, so even a few drops will be welcome.

Have a great day,

R~Mary

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying the cooler temps, hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a fun place to go. I have been there. Yes I agree with the heat. Its cooling off here some. Enjoy your week and GOD bless

    ReplyDelete

<$CommentPager$>