Sue over at Simple Country Pleasures has tagged me to tell 7 random things about myself. I must choose 7 to carry the tag on, so I'll choose 7 blogs that I'd like to know more about. Rules are easy, link to your tagger, share 7 facts, random or weird and choose 7 others, of which you will notify and share links. The seven I choose are: Nancy Jo, Debs Room, Alpicks Treasure, Thriftshop Romantic~and I think I've read this tag on most of the others!
My Seven Random Things:
1. I recently gave up coffee, now I drink herbal tea at breakfast every morning.
2. I collect old pictures from the late 1800s-early 1900s.
3. I have been working on family genealogy off and on again for over ten years.
4. My favorite small towns in AR are Eureka Springs and Mountain View.
5. I have made several quilt tops, but have not quilted any of them.
6. I am learning to knit--starting with a knifty knitter loom kit.
7. I was born without an organization gene, so I spend a lot of time sorting through things and attempting to organize them.
For all of you interested in Primitive Crafts~we are having a give-away over on our craft blog: Cordwood Cabin Primitives. Pop on over and sign up!