Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday Afternoon

Hubby took this picture a couple of weeks ago~I thought it was so pretty!

I finished my Thanksgiving shopping today!! It seems I dragged it out a little longer than I did last year, but I didn't want to buy the potatoes, butter, etc. and have them taking up what little extra space I have.

Friday, I plan to take the turkey out of the freezer, bake my rolls and put them in the freezer, along with my sweet potato casserole and my sausage/celery/onion/butter mix for the dressing. This is something I had planned to have done two weeks ago.

The more I have finished this week, the more time I'll have for the house next week. I'm sure some of you are way ahead of me!

R~Mary

8 comments:

  1. Im still trying to get the menu together. Im so undesided!! I realy need to get it together this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful picture, Rose Mary!! I'm still making my list out for next week- so you're a little ahead of me!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture! And no I'm not ahead of you on Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautiful! I love it.

    I'm doing the Thanksgiving shopping Saturday afternoon. I looked at Turkeys at Aldi today..priced at .99 a pound and suppose I should have bought one, but it was 19lbs and our group is abreviated for the traditional meal, next Friday and I didn't need that big a bird! Going to look for a 12 to 15 wimpy sized bird, Saturday. May end up having to get the big one and oh no, turkey salad, turkey soup, turkey sandwiches, turkey turkey turkey leftovers! There will only be 6 of us at the lake, next Friday, for t-day dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't even bought a turkey yet! Do you make homemade rolls? I've never learned to do that. Blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful view. Thank you for sharing it.

    It sounds like you are doing just fine to me. If you get all that done you will be way ahead for Thanksgiving day. Hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving. connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, you're way ahead of me. I just seem be falling behinder and behinder! LOL

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

<$CommentPager$>