Monday, October 24, 2011

Good Morning

Sorry I didn't post last week. My back went 'out' last Sunday and I couldn't sit at the computer for more than ten minutes or so until Friday--and then I had to get ready for weekend company. I finally found some exercises that seem to help!



Not much is going on around here, other than animal training. The puppies are ultra wild in the morning when they come out of their puppy pen, and it takes a while to get them calmed down. Holly and Grady are especially excitable.
Jackie avoids them whenever possible:) She prefers helping my dad with his gardening.


Bella, a German Shepherd/Australian Shepherd, is only nine weeks old, but she calms down faster than the terriers and has already learned what NO means and she will come when called.

Indy spends a lot of time with interior design. He is especially fond of this fall display, though he never seems satisfied with his arrangements, LOL!


Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I can sympathize with the back issues, ugh, hope it feels better soon! Those pups sure are cute and Miss Jackie is as beautiful as ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I missed something... are those puppies yours? They are all so cute and so it the kitty. Hope your back gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your back, hope your doing better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your back, Mine has been bad and have not had trouble with it for some time but the time I will never forget. Hope yours gets better and better. The pictures were a blessing, thanks, connie

    Have a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband has been having trouble with his neck and shoulder and cannot sit at the computer for very long at all - it aggravates it. Your puppies are so cute! Hope your exercises work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi RM,
    Just wanted to stop by and say Hi and let you know I'm back on my blog. Such a busy summer.
    Sorry to hear that you back has been out. Hope you are feeling better.
    The leaves are at their peak here, very pretty.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete

<$CommentPager$>