Friday, October 7, 2011

Catching Up

We've been busy around the cabin, this last month. Lots of writing going on, as well as stacking and stacking and stacking firewood:). We are on our LAST row for this winter--Hooray!!
I've been picking lots of peppers lately. I cook with some and chop and freeze the rest. Does anyone have any other ideas for them?

The puppies are growing. They have started losing their baby teeth, and we are finding them everywhere, LOL!

There is a pile of hay outside, ready for stuffing a scarecrow, but we haven't started on him, just yet. Last fall, we put him on the porch and all the cats, but one, were scared to death of him. The cat that wasn't afraid of him slept in his 'lap' all season.
Hope you are all having wonderful weather and enjoying the fall colors.

5 comments:

  1. What sweet puppies; they're so cute. Can't wait to see your scarecrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my store bought scare crows put up already, can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable puppies, the peppers look yummy, I love nice peppers in my stir fries, and I love stuffed peppers

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have tons of peppers, too. We froze a lot and cook them with onions, mushrooms and sliced smoked sausage in a frying pan. Good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I had some of that hay - it's hard to find around here! I don't like peppers and my stomach sure doesn't like them so I don't have any suggestions for you...sorry. But those puppies are too cute! I'd love to have a dog but we travel too much right now. Maybe someday. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

<$CommentPager$>