My friend Marlene, at Stitchinbythelake, has tagged me to tell 6 random things about myself. So, here goes:
1. When home alone, I prefer my house to be totally silent--no radio, television, or music.
2. I love to read mysteries. My favorite authors are Agatha Christie, Mary Roberts Rinehart, and Anne Perry.
3. Although from the South, I prefer my ice tea unsweetened.
4. I like garlic salt on my popcorn.
5. I like to write romance and mysteries.
6. My two favorite pies are pecan and buttermilk.
I am supposed to tag six more people, but I've seen this tag on several of your blogs--so, if you haven't been tagged-----you're it!
4 hours ago