Friday, October 2, 2009

Flea Market Finds

These are a few of the things I picked up last week and last weekend.


I found this cute vintage apron for $2. It has a few stains on it, but I thought it would make a perfect craft apron! I love the pockets.

These little bottle ornaments were just too cute to pass up at 25 cents each.


I bought this metal angel for $1. I'm thinking about sanding her and painting her with rusty paint for a nice primitive look.


Besides these things, I bought some other ornaments that I'll post later. And, between the two of us, hubby and I bought about 25 books! Now, we're ready for a long winter!





7 comments:

  1. Well, I forgot who it was that blogged a black caterpillar they found...we may be in for it this winter...good thing ya'll gathered the books...maybe I should do the same!☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25 books... sounds like a GREAT plan for winter! Love the apron and the other items. Aren't flear markets fun????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love aprons with the pockets too, have one like that, but its getting rather thin from all the washings--I wear it so much!
    You know how I love flea market finds! I'll be posting some of the treasures I found at garage sales and antique shows this past summer soon.
    I know your fun finds are going to find a special place in your cabin!
    Have a wonderful weekend, Rose Mary!
    Blessings to You!
    Claudia O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was me that blogged about the black caterpillar. I love your flea market finds. I love books, too. I have gotten so many at yard sales! I also love old aprons and vintage Christmas ornaments. I make Christmas ornaments every year, I just love creating them from unique items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love all your wonderful finds, Rose Mary!! Especially the apron- I know that will be put to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice find....what kind of books?? hehehe you know me...I am a book hound..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, I think most of them are old mystery books. I know that some are Ellery Queen and some are Mary Roberts Rhinehart.

    ReplyDelete

<$CommentPager$>