I've been tagged by Pat to name some 'southern' things. Since I haven't seen any one's list except Pat's, I'm sure I'll be repeating many of them that have already been named!
1. Drinking ice tea year-round
2. BBQ sauce cooked in the meat rather than served on the side.
3. Front porch sitting.
4. Beans, fried potatoes and cornbread--served with a glass of ice tea, of course!
5. Buttermilk pie.
6. Sweet potato pie.
7. Waving to everybody you pass on your way to town. (I've noticed that cell phones seem to be interfering with this custom!)
8. Fried chicken and gravy with biscuits for Sunday dinner. That would be Sunday noon.
I'm sure there are many more! I don't have anyone in mind to challenge, but if you're a southern girl/guy, feel free to join in the fun. And be sure and give Pat a visit to read her southern things. And while you're there, take a look at her beautiful flowers. Her garden is really fantastic!
HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day!
I Got My Snow!
4 hours ago