Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sunday Post


Proverbs 3: 1-6

1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
and bring you prosperity.
3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight

Have a blessed Sunday!

RMary

7 comments:

  1. Great passage, one I should take to heart!
    I love the waterfall too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite passages, especially vs. 5 & 6.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful passage & waterfall photo.
    Hope you are having a blessed Sunday Rose Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That passage was a great way to start off my week. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After the passing of Ruth Graham, watching the tv, seeing the faith taht she had, I wondered how I could ever have a faith like that. This and several other scriptures have been shown to me since. God promises that if we draw nigh to Him, He will draw nig to us. That's what we have to do. We have to "work" what little faith we have in order for it to grow.
    Thank you for the scripture.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those verses, thank you, Rosemary. connie from Texas

    Have a very happy fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, thanks so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

<$CommentPager$>