Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Chores

Monday is bread baking day around here. I baked two loaves this morning, but it looks like one of them is about gone. Three people ate some hot for breakfast, then two made sandwiches at lunch.

I did some research for some potential writing projects and I've also folded clothes, washed dishes, worked on re-doing some old curtains and pinched down some of my lemon balm and other herbs.

And now I'm going to take a tea break.

What's on your Monday-to-do list?

4 comments:

  1. Would love to hear more about your writing projects? Home bake bread doesn't last long around here either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Monday list today: I pulled weeds from the ground cover in the front yard, I did a few loads of laundry, bought a few groceries, and of course, went to the Goodwill. I bought a new book, so I've been reading all afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I'm on weight watchers I've quit baking. :( But I did about 10 loads of laundry including all the sheets and towels from the weekend, walked 3 1/2 miles, got my allergy shot, went to the post office and WalMart and the pharmacy, got a pedicure, and remade the beds. I was tired before I started so by 6:30 I was in my pajamas! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had all kinds of things on my list but we had about 6 hours of no electricity which means no water (we have a well with a pump), no heat, no electricity so no laundry no dishes no cooking no nuttin. I wrapped up in a blanket and read. We have had wind about 65 MPH all day. Our electricity is back but the wind is still whipping us. So tomorrow I guess and hopfully we can get out and see what damage has occurred. I know the cow shed roof is about gone. Al least power is back.

    ReplyDelete

<$CommentPager$>