Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday Smile


My Saturday Smile is George in the kitchen window. She loves to sleep in this deep window sill and it is the perfect perch for watching birds when she is awake!

Thank you all for welcoming me back to blogging. I missed all of you!

And thank you all for your sweet comments about my kitchen. Sue wants to come for coffee and Zuzu says she will bring cinnamon buns (yum!). I think it would be so fun if we all really could get together for coffee. I'd perk some up for all of us in my old Farberware Superfast percolator. I use it everyday and love the way the coffee tastes.

To answer some of your specific questions~Carmen C., all my fur babies are doing very well and you'll be seeing pictures of them pretty soon-probably more than you might want to, LOL!

Lea, the bowls in my kitchen are Jadite. I love Fiesta ware, too, but don't have any. If you keep looking at thrift stores and yard sales, I'm sure you'll find a bread box that you like. I have 5 of them and love to use them on my shelves. They are great to store even more 'stuff' in, LOL!

Penny~I promise I'll show my grungy little dolls when I get them finished. They are all just stuffed in a bag right now, but maybe I'll get to work on them this weekend.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend and do something you love.

R~Mary

7 comments:

  1. LOL, there can NEVER be too many pics of furbabies:) Thanks for sharing your saturday smile, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RM,
    Glad to see you back. I know what you mean about taking a break from the blog, I have been thinking about it but haven't done it yet.
    Love the picture of the Kitty. I sure miss mine. They are so funny.
    Your Kitchen looks great. You really have been busy. Lots of cute things!!
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. George is a cutie-pie! I really do wish we could all get together.
    Happy weekend to you, Rose Mary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I my husband and I moved to Eastern Ky we had to leave our cat behind. She was a stray we took in and I left her with one of the girls who had came through the mission we ran. I was able to bring my lab. I love cats......

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I my husband and I moved to Eastern Ky we had to leave our cat behind. She was a stray we took in and I left her with one of the girls who had came through the mission we ran. I was able to bring my lab. I love cats......

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see you back kitties, little dolls and all!Blessings from The Holler...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy... looking forward to the dolls. I bought an older craft project book a couple weeks ago, and there was a vintage style doll pattern in there. I'm itching to make it!

    ReplyDelete

<$CommentPager$>