Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Time For Thrifting


I found this sweet little Bulova clock for $2 at the Goodwill, one of my favorite places to shop. I have no idea of it's age, but it works perfectly!


The top book--American Family Style, by Mary Randolph Carter, is one of my favorite all around decorating, cooking and family books. I understand that it is now out of print, but I recently purchased it on Amazon for $2.59!! The other two books were gifts from my mom.


Happy thrifting,


RoseMary

2 comments:

  1. I too love decorating books! I have those 3 and they are such fun to read over and over.
    What a sweet clock! I don't know why but I have a thing about clocks. I love them...I have too many I guess, and I am always late anyway! *smile*
    Thank you for your sweet words about my doggie niece. I am so sorry about your fur baby...they are such a part of us.

    Stay well...
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

<$CommentPager$>