Saturday, April 14, 2007

TAGGED!

I have been tagged by Peter! Here are the rules:

1. Go to Wikipedia and type in the month and day you were born. (For me--March 14)

2. List three events that occurred that day:

1. 1794-Eli Whitney was granted the patent for the cotton gin.
2. 1869--Defeat at Titokownru
3. 1964-Jack Ruby was convicted of killing Lee Harvey Oswald.

3. List two important birthdays:

1. 1863 Casey Jones, American born engineer
2. 1879 Albert Einstein, German born physicist, Nobel Prize Winner

4. List one death:

1. Susan Hayward, American actress

5. Tag five friends to do the same: (If they want to!)

1. Sue at Country Pleasures
2. Allison at Alpicks Treasures
3. Betty at Country Charm
4. Nancy Jo
5. Terri at TKAngels and Baseball

Have a great weekend.

RMary

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Rosemary, you have some interesting people in your birthdate.

    I think most of mine - must have been elsewhere on my birthdate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RM,
    I have a couple things I would like to send you, but don't know how to get your address.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading what happened on yor birthday. I love it that you tagged me. Let's see if I have anything as interesting.

    Take care,
    Love,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like fun, thanks for tagging me, such a creative one too!

    ReplyDelete

<$CommentPager$>