I have been tagged by Peter! Here are the rules:
1. Go to Wikipedia and type in the month and day you were born. (For me--March 14)
2. List three events that occurred that day:
1. 1794-Eli Whitney was granted the patent for the cotton gin.
2. 1869--Defeat at Titokownru
3. 1964-Jack Ruby was convicted of killing Lee Harvey Oswald.
3. List two important birthdays:
1. 1863 Casey Jones, American born engineer
2. 1879 Albert Einstein, German born physicist, Nobel Prize Winner
4. List one death:
1. Susan Hayward, American actress
5. Tag five friends to do the same: (If they want to!)
1. Sue at Country Pleasures
2. Allison at Alpicks Treasures
3. Betty at Country Charm
4. Nancy Jo
5. Terri at TKAngels and Baseball
Have a great weekend.
"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
A Springtime Treat!
1 hour ago